Presentation Skills Training / Interview Skills
2 Day Course
Price: $1200 + GST
The ability to be able to conduct yourself well in a business presentation, or an interview cannot be underestimated. Surveys show that candidates and employees with good presentation and communication skills are in high demand across the Australian workforce. In fact, it has been said that employees with these skills can earn up to $8,000 per year more than, those who don’t have the same ability to present themselves.
This course, is all about giving your employee, or your candidate the best chance of success, either to land themselves a job, or increase sales opportunities for your business.
From this course, all participants will gain the following:
- Real tools and techniques to control nerves about presentations, public speaking, or in an interview situation.
- A presentation attitude
- The skills and tools to construct an engaging presentation, or being engaging at an interview.
- The ability to construct a meaningful PowerPoint presentation
- The ability to give a meaningful presentation without PowerPoint
- Body language techniques to be engaging and persuasive
- The vocal skills to be able to connect with your audience
- The ability to sell yourself and ideas to others
- The practical tools to be able to vary your presentation, depending on your audience and location
- The ability to deal with troublemakers
- The skills to recover when things go wrong
- How to follow-up after delivering a presentation
- This course is highly interactive and practical, at the conclusion of this course, you will have written a presentation/interview, practiced that presentation/interview, delivered the presentation/interview.
As with all AISS Training Courses, the course will be highly interactive, engaging and practical. We will use practical examples from your workplace to build your learning around.
The benefits of this course will be clearer presentations, geared towards your audience, which will have real outcomes in terms of improved communication, improved motivation, resulting in an improved bottom line for the company.
- Meet and greet in the lobby, before the start of your course
- Purpose built training rooms (with natural daylight and blinds)
- Printed course-specific manual
- Continuous Espresso coffee, selection of teas and biscuits served in the communal break out area, available throughout your training day
- Daily rotation of 2 menu items for morning tea and lunch
- Communal breakout area to relax/unwind in your course’s allotted breakout times
- Water and selection of flavoured Mentos
- Notepad & pen provided for your training