Customer Service Training
Do you have issues retaining customers?
Are your staff customer focused?
Do your customers complain about your staff?
Is customer service important to the success of your company?
1 Day Training Course: 8.30am-4.00pm
Price: $600 + GST
Once Customer Service was the responsibility of a single department, but in today’s business world we must all give great customer service, no matter what we do or what department in the company we work.
Suitable for anyone with customer contact.
From this course, all participants will gain the following:
- An understanding of the importance of a customer service attitude
- How to create positive relationships with customers
- How to be a customer service champion
- How to deal with difficult customers
- How to take things professionally not personally
- Excellent telephone skills
- An understanding of the body language of customer service
- How to create sales opportunities through delivering excellent customer service
As with all AISS Training Courses, the course will be highly interactive, engaging and practical. We will use practical examples from your workplace to build your learning around.
The benefit to anyone attending this course will be stronger relationships with customers, leading to higher customer satisfaction and increased customer loyalty, creating an excellent return on investment for the company.
- Meet and greet in the lobby, before the start of your course
- Purpose built training rooms (with natural daylight and blinds)
- Printed course-specific manual
- Continuous Espresso coffee, selection of teas and biscuits served in the communal break out area, available throughout your training day
- Daily rotation of 2 menu items for morning tea and lunch
- Communal breakout area to relax/unwind in your course’s allotted breakout times
- Water and selection of flavoured Mentos
- Notepad & pen provided for your training