Credit Control Training / Debt Collection Training
Are overdue receivables killing your cash flow?
Are you feeling the pressure from insufficient cash?
Need to be paid faster and on time?
Trained staff collect invoices faster, while maintaining great client relationships.
1 Day Course
Price: $600 + GST
Credit control is vital for any company no matter how big or small, the ability to control cash-flow to stay competitive demands great communication skills. This course will equip your staff members with the right attitude and the right skills to ensure continuous cash-flow.
Suitable for anyone who has to collect payment on behalf of the company.
From this course, all participants will gain the following:
- The confidence to be able to ask customers for payment
- The attitude and voice skills required to have an impact on the phone
- The negotiation skills to be able to work through difficult situations
- An understanding of the laws and regulations around credit control
- The skills to be able to write meaningful credit collection correspondence
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to work with sales to maintain customer loyalty, whilst still getting paid on time
As with all AISS Training courses, this course will be highly interactive, engaging and practical. We will use practical examples from your workplace to build your learning around.
The benefits of this course is immediate improved cash-flow and a more assertive debt collection specialist, creating a greater return on investment for your company.
- Meet and greet in the lobby, before the start of your course
- Purpose built training rooms (with natural daylight and blinds)
- Printed course-specific manual
- Continuous Espresso coffee, selection of teas and biscuits served in the communal break out area, available throughout your training day
- Daily rotation of 2 menu items for morning tea and lunch
- Communal breakout area to relax/unwind in your course’s allotted breakout times
- Water and selection of flavoured Mentos
- Notepad & pen provided for your training