Leadership and Management Training
2 Day Course
Having trouble managing across the generations?
Do your staff know the difference between leadership and management?
Do you need to develop strong leaders in your company?
Are your staff leaving due to poor leadership?
Price: $1200 + GST
There is a difference between being a leader and a manager. Being promoted and having to take responsibility for staff members can be overwhelming, even if you have been a manager for sometime, we can all learn new skills on how to get the best from our people.
In this course, you will learn the difference between managing and leading. You will be shown when it is best to lead and when it is best to manage.
Suitable for new managers, existing managers, leading hands, team leaders, coordinators and supervisors.
From this course, all participants will gain the following:
- How to gain a leadership and management attitude
- What it means to be a manager in the 21st Century
- What it means to be a leader in the 21st Century
- Motivational skills
- Management communication skills
- Leadership tools
- Effective discipline
- Delegation skills
- Time management skills
- How to prioritise workflow
- People management skills
- Persuasive communication skills
As with all AISS Training Courses, the course will be highly interactive, engaging and practical. We will use practical examples from your workplace to build your learning around.
The benefits of this Leadership and Management course will be improved productivity of teams, a dynamic and constructive leadership style, creating positive workgroups who are able to achieve desired tasks. Your leaders will have excellent communication skills, emotional intelligence and the management tools to be effective in their positions.
- Meet and greet in the lobby, before the start of your course
- Purpose built training rooms (with natural daylight and blinds)
- Printed course-specific manual
- Continuous Espresso coffee, selection of teas and biscuits served in the communal break out area, available throughout your training day
- Daily rotation of 2 menu items for morning tea and lunch
- Communal breakout area to relax/unwind in your course’s allotted breakout times
- Water and selection of flavoured Mentos
- Notepad & pen provided for your training