Personal Assistant and Receptionist Enhancement Training
Have you inspired your receptionist lately?
Have you rewarded your EA or PA?
Have you thought about the impact your receptionist has on every customer you have?
Is your PA/Receptionist up to the job?
1 Day Course: 8.30am-4.00pm
Price: $600 + GST
A big part of protecting your personal and or company image is the Personal Assistant and or Receptionist; the Personal Assistant is often known as the “Personal Gate Keeper” and the Receptionist known as the “Company Gate Keeper”. It is very important to view these roles as significant to your image and that of your company’s image.
On this course, we will provide your Personal Assistant/Receptionist with the skills and tools and most importantly – the attitude to be able to take full control of the area, team or the management of a person (for example, in a one on one capacity) in such a way that they enhance the reputation of the company.
Suitable for anyone who assists or manages an exclusive person or team, front of office or the reception area.
From this course, all participants will gain the following:
- A customer service attitude
- A full understanding of the importance of the role of the Personal Assistant and Receptionist
- Excellent telephone skills
- A full understanding of professional standards for a Personal Assistant and Receptionist in the 21st Century
- Business etiquette and manners
- Basic time management skills
- Message taking skills
- Basic screening and gatekeeping skills
As with all AISS Training Courses, the course will be highly interactive, engaging and practical. We will use practical examples from your workplace to build your learning around.
The benefits of this course are improved customer service through having an expert Personal Assistant and or Receptionist at the company, where they will acquire a great attitude, wonderful skills and have the presence to take control of their workspace.
- Meet and greet in the lobby, before the start of your course
- Purpose built training rooms (with natural daylight and blinds)
- Printed course-specific manual
- Continuous Espresso coffee, selection of teas and biscuits served in the communal break out area, available throughout your training day
- Daily rotation of 2 menu items for morning tea and lunch
- Communal breakout area to relax/unwind in your course’s allotted breakout times
- Water and selection of flavoured Mentos
- Notepad & pen provided for your training