Is new customer acquisition important for growth?
Are your sales people under-performing?
Have you trained your sales people lately?
Is winning new business a major challenge?
1 Day Course: 8.30am-4.00pm
Price: $600 + GST
The lifeblood of any company is sales! In today’s challenging business environment, it is vital for your sales people to be at their very best.
This course will equip your sales people with the skills they need to build long-term profitable relationships with your customers. Whilst giving them the tools to be able to go out and close new business.
Suitable for anyone who works in the area of sales.
From this course, all participants will gain the following:
- An in-depth understanding of how to telephone prospect
- An in-depth understanding of how to prospect in person
- Territory management skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent questioning techniques
- Solutions based sales techniques
- How to overcome objections (including price)
- How to gain more business from established customers
As with all AISS Training Courses, the course will be highly interactive, engaging and practical. We will use practical examples from your workplace to build your learning around.
This course will improve sales skills for anyone who attends by giving them a structured sales format. Leading to higher customer engagement, more secure client relationships and ultimately improving the bottom line, creating an excellent return on investment.
- Meet and greet in the lobby, before the start of your course
- Purpose built training rooms (with natural daylight and blinds)
- Printed course-specific manual
- Continuous Espresso coffee, selection of teas and biscuits served in the communal break out area, available throughout your training day
- Daily rotation of 2 menu items for morning tea and lunch
- Communal breakout area to relax/unwind in your course’s allotted breakout times
- Water and selection of flavoured Mentos
- Notepad & pen provided for your training